vendredi 5 octobre 2012

Il est live! / It's live!

At work, yesterday, while I was ordering a book on Amazon for Wycliffe Switzerland, I decided to see if my book was already on their site, and to my amazement, it was! I just couldn't take it in, and at the same time I felt like running round the town of Bienne to tell everybody! Well, I just told two colleagues, actually, and then in the evening E mailed my wonderful team of friends who helped me get it there.

It will not be displayed at Waterstones in London till after it has come back from three review houses. If they give favorable reviews, the back cover will be redone to include them. It was my advertising consultant who advised me to go ahead and do that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh oui! J'ai découvert hier, alors que j'étais au bureau Wycliffe de Bienne, que mon livre est déjà disponible sur Amazon! J'avais de la peine à en croire mes yeux!

J'ai écrit sous mon nom de jeune fille puisque mon nom de famille cause tant de problèmes de prononciation aux Anglophones.

Il ne sortira dans la librairie Waterstones de Londres que fin novembre/début décembre parce qu'il a été envoyé à trois maisons de revue pour appréciation. Si elles le trouvent bien, on pourrait faire réimprimer le dos avec leurs appréciations. C'était mon conseiller en promotion qui m'a conseillée de faire ainsi.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Vous pouvez mettre votre commentaire si vous êtes amis